Traditional Chinese Medicine Treatment for Simple Renal Cyst
Simple renal cysts is the most common renal cystic disease. It more often occurs at the age more than 50, but seldom on the children. I believe many people know that the types of renal cysts are particularly various, but less people know the treatment for simple renal cyst. In the following, I will introduce to all of you a kind of treatment ---Chinese medicine treatment for renal cyst.
Chinese medicine treatment for renal cyst
1. Supporting energy and consolidating health: Kidney cyst nearly has no clear symptom in the early stage, or only has waist discomfort. Chinese medicine can help to nourishing kidney cell to improve the kidney function.
2. Promoting blood circulation: Due to the fluid retention, it cause function of blood circulation decreased. So, when patients have blood urine with renal cyst, Chinese medicine treatment can promote blood circulation, relieve pain, as well as to clean the toxin in the blood and body.
3. Curing both symptom and fundamental causes: Chinese medicine treatment can enable property of Chinese herbs permeate into the kidney as well as cysts. Therefore , it will eliminate cystic fluid, shrink cysts to cure the renal cyst from the root. In generally, patients with renal cysts have treatment for 1 to 3 courses, cyst fluid will gradually disappeared, to achieve the curative effect.
There are several major traditional Chinese medicine therapies to treat kidney cyst, such as Micro-Chinese medicine Osmotherapy, medicated bath, foot bath, hot compress therapy and so on, more detailed about these therapies, please leave message below, or send email to email@example.com, we will introduce to you more clearly.
Attention to renal cyst with traditional Chinese medicine
1. Avoid strenuous exercise: Strenuous exercise may hit the kidney to cause cyst rupture. But simple exercise is recommended, such as walking and so on.
2. Keep a good mood: Optimistic mood can improve people's immune system, therefore to overcome the renal cyst disease.
3. Regular work and rest: Do not stay up late at night, the night is the best time for human body to remove toxin in our body. At the meanwhile, avoid extremely tired, so take more rest.
Any questions? Fill the form below. You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours.
Please remember to leave your email address, or phone number so that we can contact you and help you!
Please leave the patient's FULL name in case of a duplicate, and to make our doctor give timely response and help.