What is Stem Cell Therapy
Stem cell therapy is a newly therapy which is suited for kidney disorders.
Stem cells refers to a kind of pluripotent cells and it is accompanied with the ability of self-renewal and differentiation. Stem cells are universal cells, they have the ability to differentiate various tissues and organs.Back To Top
What are the Classifications of Stem Cell
According to different criteria, there are different types of stem cell. Based on its developmental stage, it can be classified into embryonic stem cell and stomatic stem cell.
Based on its developmental potentiality, it can be divided into the following types:
Totipotent Stem Cells: this kind of stem cells can transform into all cells and tissues of the body, like oosperm.
Multipotent stem cells: this kind of stem cells can differentiate into certain kinds of cells or tissues, such as hemopoietic stem cell.
Unipotent stem cells: this kind of stem cells can only differentiate into one certain cells, such as red cell.Back To Top
What are the Curative Effects of Stem Cells in Treating Kidney Disease
Stem cells refers to a group of cells with the potentials of renewal, regenerate and differentiating. Under certain circumstances, they can produce a large number of daughter cells with the same characteristics. Meanwhile, they can differentiate into various cells needed by human body. Therefore, they are also called " universal cells".
Stem cells belong to original cells, so the immune system of patients can not tell its nature. So the immune rejection caused by organ transplantation can be avoided.
2. Broad prospects
Stem cells have a strong self-renewal ability which means stem cells can regenerate mass of offspring that may have exactly the same characteristics as these original stem cells. In addition, stem cells can differentiate into functional cells of various tissues.
Therefore, Stem Cell Therapy is endowed with good prospects in treating kidney disease.
3. Without side effects
So far, Stem Cell Therapy does not cause serious side effects. After clinical research, some patients may have fever and headache. But there is no need to worry about it, because our top experts can control it well.Back To Top
What are the Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy?
As a newest therapy, the stem cell therapy is endowed with obvious advantages. Follow me and you can find the answer.
1. Obvious curative effects. Due to its own characteristics, stem cells can replace the damaged cells and recover the intrinsic cells. Therefore, the recurrence rate can be lowered to much degree.
2. Without rejection reaction. Stem cells are original cells of the body. Therefore, the immune system will not attack them. What's more, patients do not need to take immune-suppression drugs.
3. Adequate source of stem cells. There are different types of stem cells in the body. In addition, they are easy to separate, cultivate and purify.
4. Rebuild the immune system. Stem cells can inhibit the proliferation and the reaction of T cell through cellular interaction so as to achieve the goal of rebuilding immune system.
5. Homing ability. When stem cells are injected into the body, the signals of damaged cells or tissues can stimulate them to find the damaged kidney tissues and replace the damaged cells.
Side Effects of Stem Cell Therapy
Stem cell therapy is a kind of safe treatment. It is non-toxic and without side effects. Our center provide patients with umbilical cord blood stem cells, and there are always few side effects. However, as the illness condition varies, some patients may have fever. But there is no need to worry about it, our experts can control it effectively. What's more, it will not affect patients life to a large extent.Back To Top